- Moteur : YANMAR DE 200 hp (2005)
- Longueur : 10.56
- Largeur : 3.67
ARTESANO MALLORQUÍN 53 - Mestre Miguel Clamor
- Heures du moteur : 3 years
- Situation : Mallorca
- Capacité : 7
- Llaüt built in 1976 by the “Mestre d’Aixa” Miquel Clamor in the Port de Pollença.
- YANMAR engine from 200 c.v. of power of only 3 years
of antiquity, totally soundproof.
- 650 liter diesel fuel tank.
- Marconi rig, aluminum pole and boom, jib furling and set of sails.
- Teak deck, wooden interiors and upholstery in perfect condition.
- Stateroom in the bow and large lounge equipped with two bunk beds achieving a total capacity for 7 people.
- Bath with tank according to the new regulations
- gas cooker in outside cabin, pantry and electric refrigerator.
- Comfortable and spacious aft bathtub with wooden dining table and sofa for 8 people
- Shower and bathing ladder
- Large solarium on the locker equipped with upholstered cushions.
- Well of anchors and electric windlass.
- Equipped with radio, GPS, probe, autopilot
- Hydraulic helm, musical system with Mp3 radio
- 5 batteries, electric spool device aft and engine to facilitate maneuvers in the bow
- Dispatched with rescue assistant suitable for 7 people.
- Documentation in order.
- Excellent condition.
5/30/08: At this moment the ….. mestre d’Aixa Miquel Clamor of Pto de Pollensa is doing all the work of
maintenance of varnishes and paint. Also a new windlass has been put in the bow so that once finished, the llaut will present a perfect state of conservation.